• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show us your bling.

wade

50cc
13880=7832-images.jpg
13880=7832-images.jpg
My pinky ring, which gives me incredible street cred.

Oh, we were talking about plane bling, how inappropriate of me.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
wade;13880 wrote:
13880=7832-images.jpg
13880=7832-images.jpg

Oh my....!!! Nice ring...Lets attach it to the front of your spinner. It could light your way as you fly. Ooooh so bright and shiny. LOL

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Went flying today,flipped till I passed out again,friend came up and it started on second flip,next flight same thing and another friend had it running in 4,grrrrr... This is the only engine I have ever had that I can't start, and I have had a bunch.

Mikeq

150cc
siko_flyer;13963 wrote: Went flying today,flipped till I passed out again,friend came up and it started on second flip,next flight same thing and another friend had it running in 4,grrrrr... This is the only engine I have ever had that I can't start, and I have had a bunch.

Dang Siko...that is absolutely bizarre ...you sure someone hasn't put a remote kill switch and uses it while you are flipping the prop???

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
wade;13880 wrote:
13880=7832-images.jpg
13880=7832-images.jpg

That's not made by Mintor is it?...oops did I just say that?!?!?!