• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Edwal07

New to GSN!
My favorites: Hard to pick which ones to take to the field! I love bipes!

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    355.7 KB · Views: 281

Billy J

50cc
Has To be one of the finest kits ever produced by Pilot back in the 80s. First flight last year with original builder present to watch his jewel fly 30 years later. Awesome stuff Original Super tiger 3000

When did Pilot go out of business? Or are they still in business?

Just curious because I don't remember that brand but of course I didn't get interested in R/C until the 90's.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
When did Pilot go out of business? Or are they still in business?

Just curious because I don't remember that brand but of course I didn't get interested in R/C until the 90's.
Pilot is most definitely "NOT" out of business. Tony's crew is banging out the most amazing aircraft by the barge full. Not sure if they are still producing the S2, but I can assure you they are still making some awesome planes.
http://www.pilot-rc.com/Index.aspx

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Any plans around ?
Type this into Google: rc pitts sd plans

Amazing amount of plans available. Also, I am trying to remember the site that has all those awesome warbird plans. Escapes me right now. I'll remember soon enough...till then I am sure scores of you guys can recall it. What is that site??? Ugh...
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif