• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
The trailers just a mid-grade generic, made in Ga and sold by a local trailer store. Nothing special. It's a low-profile 7x12 with 2' V, made to fit through a standard size garage door. I bought it new about 4 years back.

Shelf frame and wiring is in... going to try to finsh it up today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420304095919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420304095919.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 268

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
So I have a question for the southern flyers using trailers, do you store your planes at the house in your trailer? I am asking mostly about inside the trailer temperatures. I am just outside Fort Worth Texas and when it is 100+ my garage feels hotter at times.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
So I have a question for the southern flyers using trailers, do you store your planes at the house in your trailer? I am asking mostly about inside the trailer temperatures. I am just outside Fort Worth Texas and when it is 100+ my garage feels hotter at times.

Mine come out of the trailer unless its just gonna be overnight. I think it gets way to hot.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

I store mine in trailer year round. We don't see any 100+ temps, but mid-upper 90's are our summer temps.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I have a low-profile trailer. It stays loaded and in my garage all the time.