Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tutorial Sending PM's (Conversations)

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by Terryscustom, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

I've tried sending PM's to a number of people and most of the existing members seem to have their settings set to not allow conversations with other members.

If you want to accept conversations (PM's) please go under your profile to privacy and make sure that the box is checked and you make a selection from the drop down as shown here:

Clipboard01.jpg

SleepyC and Bartman like this.
  2. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Back to the top so everybody can see it. Their are a lot of people who we cannot start a conversation with yet as they don't have this box checked.

3. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    stuck this...

4. ericb

Thank you.

5. I learned something new!!

6. ericb

Sleepy or bart, could this go on the front page as a reminder?

7. Bipenut

Bipenut 70cc twin V2

Terry I have it turned on now

8. Firefly

Firefly 30cc

maybe change the default setting to on for new members.