• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Send your wife here for your Holiday present

reyn3545

100cc
I sent my wife the link to purchase RealFlight 7.5 and the wireless adapter.... and a box showed up from Tower a few days later.

She sent me a link to a new Mercedes from the nearby dealership.....

reyn3545

100cc
Yep... but I got her one anyway! She had one that was several years old and has developed a slip in the transmission. It's been nickel and diming us for a few years, but I didn't want to drop a load on a transmission repair and then see something else happen... so we drove it around to warm it up (only slips when cold)... and headed to the dealership! Now she's the proud owner of a (used) Benz, and in a few days, I'll have a new version of Realflight... I guess that's about as fair as it's ever been.

njswede

150cc
A DX18 would be nice. But then again, my old trusty DX8 works just fine and a new radio is nothing compared to the joy of being married to you, dear Penny! You are the joy of my life and the light of my days. There! Can I have a DX18 now? :)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yep... but I got her one anyway! She had one that was several years old and has developed a slip in the transmission. It's been nickel and diming us for a few years, but I didn't want to drop a load on a transmission repair and then see something else happen... so we drove it around to warm it up (only slips when cold)... and headed to the dealership! Now she's the proud owner of a (used) Benz, and in a few days, I'll have a new version of Realflight... I guess that's about as fair as it's ever been.
A DX18 would be nice. But then again, my old trusty DX8 works just fine and a new radio is nothing compared to the joy of being married to you, dear Penny! You are the joy of my life and the light of my days. There! Can I have a DX18 now? :)
You two are so funny. Keep what ya got. The girls really are worth it in the long run.