• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale flying

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
That P-38 is pretty badass, one of my two favorite warbirds. My other favorite is a P-47 I'm going to put together this Winter, looking forward to some scale turn and burn! There is a group from IA that I fly with quite a bit and they usually like to do a warbird gaggle at every event we go to.

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Terryscustom;5400 wrote: That P-38 is pretty badass, one of my two favorite warbirds. My other favorite is a P-47 I'm going to put together this Winter, looking forward to some scale turn and burn! There is a group from IA that I fly with quite a bit and they usually like to do a warbird gaggle at every event we go to.

My favorite too, now I need to get my other warturd done. As a 3d pilot, it's always a good idea to have an airplane like this in the collection. I show up to fields i've not been too and break out the big warturd first and start making friends. Then bust out an Edge and I am okay at that point.

KFC

New to GSN!
Some video of my last scale project:

And some video of a couple of other projects still in the prototype/development stage:

Ken-H;521 wrote: Had to get the first post somewhere...haha. It's time to get the content going.

My big Pitts almost looks like the real thing.

Nice Pitts Ken! The smoke is awesome..... I will have to downgrade that landing, though. I saw a gnat flinch when you touched down, otherwise it was perfect!

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
WangoTango;12768 wrote: Nice Pitts Ken! The smoke is awesome..... I will have to downgrade that landing, though. I saw a gnat flinch when you touched down, otherwise it was perfect!

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

Haha, thanks! I will work harder on my landings.

JohnBradley

New to GSN!
DOGS_SHOW_09_104c.jpg