• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Rumors @ GiantScaleNews.com

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Steve's been working on his media company full time for a couple of months now. Before that he was trying to do both but it wasn't working and it's been pointed out to me that the fact that he isn't here much anymore might be part of what's behind the rumor we're discussing.

@garlandk , it wasn't any one thing that prompted the email I sent out. It was a combination of multiple recent things along with our experience of dealing with multiple below-the-belt rumors that were spread when we first started out.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Steve's been working on his media company full time for a couple of months now. Before that he was trying to do both but it wasn't working and it's been pointed out to me that the fact that he isn't here much anymore might be part of what's behind the rumor we're discussing.

We all wish @SleepyC the best and hope his work pays off for him and his family and that one day he shows up at a fly-in to have fun!

SleepyC

150cc
Man.. I've been working 50 - 70 hours a week. Haven't had time to talk to anyone, so don't eyeball me!
In fact I hit Bart up recently and said "Hey dude.. HOMEPAGE DO IT!" Cause I do creep and eyeball whenever I'm not sleeping or working.. (anyone sell free time?!)

I know Barts been busy getting his office all set up and trying to organize things for 2016...
But I did't hear anything about this either. Not that anyone tells me anything , but just saying!

I think the community here is still the best anywhere. It seems like a lot of good friends found each other and are having a ball!
So YEA!