• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Restoring The Yak

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey David,

If I'm not mistaken, that's a Tru-Turn spinner. It's very well made but a little pricey. I have one that looks just like it for the 3W72 going on my AMR Stick.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Haven't gotten much accomplished on the Yak lately. Really all that is left is to baffle the motor and stuff some exhaust on the beast and balance. When I get the exhaust, I will finish up the throttle servo and baffling. Until then, I figured I would get my pilot dude taken care of. He was in pretty sad shape. But I mixed up some colors and gave him a bit of a touch up on the mug. Painted his helmet and he looks pretty good.
20160209_151754.jpg 20160209_202915.jpg 20160209_202927.jpg
I am starting another restore on a Dalton 260 for a friend while I wait for exhaust for the Yak. I'll get back to this thread as soon as I can.