• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedwingRC 50cc 330sc Build Log!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here's a couple pics from the maiden... I will add more soon but the smoke from Washington fires really made it very difficult to snap any great pics. I will be out this weekend flying (last weekend 20-30 mph with gusts higher than that!). Maybe @Patto and @bwerneth can help me get some great pics. Are you guys planning on flying this weekend?

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Bipenut53

150cc
Nice Mike!! Great looking plane!! At least you can see the plane through the smoke.... No flying here last weekend either 40mph winds with gusts to 55.... still breezy but going to calm down and I plan on flying on Friday.. I hope lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice Mike!! Great looking plane!! At least you can see the plane through the smoke.... No flying here last weekend either 40mph winds with gusts to 55.... still breezy but going to calm down and I plan on flying on Friday.. I hope lol

Holy cow! Did you get any of the rain we did over the weekend? It was pouring in Portland on Saturday when I was there.

Yup the plane shows nicely in the air! I got several comments from other pilots as well about that.

Bipenut53

150cc
We got a little rain on Sunday.... Blew like he** Saturday and less Sunday and today we are down to 15-20 mph.......