• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

thurmma

150cc
Hey everyone,

I am having some trouble sending my schemes to people. Can anyone tell me what files need to be included when sharing custom schemes?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey everyone,

I am having some trouble sending my schemes to people. Can anyone tell me what files need to be included when sharing custom schemes?

You need to export your color scheme from the sim into its own CS format. Should be under the Simulator tab at the top left, then go to Export.

From there, it should export into one of the folders inside the Real Flight folder, of which you can send to people. It should have the tag "CS" at the end.

thurmma

150cc
You need to export your color scheme from the sim into its own CS format. Should be under the Simulator tab at the top left, then go to Export.

From there, it should export into one of the folders inside the Real Flight folder, of which you can send to people. It should have the tag "CS" at the end.
Thank you @Xpress! It worked like a charm!