• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
What is the process to multi fly?

Thanks
Bob

@bob_nj if your asking about the GSN huks on RF, top of your screen on RF, click multiplayer, click join, a list will come down,and just click on which one you would like to join. I'll open one now for a few minutes, but won't be on long.

Your Mom

Mrs. Moderator to you!
Another great night of After hours huckin'. Thanks Terry and Paul for your suggestions.

Are you talking about what I think you're talking about? As if I don't know you're trying to talk about you-know-what by spelling it funny. I'm not sure why a bunch of grown men would be talking about *uckin' out in the open like this but reading your posts it sounds disturbing!

"Another great night of after hours *uckin"? Bragging about it like that is disgusting. I'll have to talk to SleepyC about this one!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Are you talking about what I think you're talking about? As if I don't know you're trying to talk about you-know-what by spelling it funny. I'm not sure why a bunch of grown men would be talking about *uckin' out in the open like this but reading your posts it sounds disturbing!

"Another great night of after hours *uckin"? Bragging about it like that is disgusting. I'll have to talk to SleepyC about this one!
If'n ya aint tried it, ya cant knock it right? :laughing: