• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RCGF 120

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I bought a 60cc twin from IBCINYOU rc, it was shipped directly from RCGF USA. Joe put a note inside thanking me for the purchase along with a couple mints and later when I had a question he returned my email within an hour. Sounds like one hell of a guy to me....

He is mostly a 1 man show, from what I understand. I guess hus wife passed away mid part of the year, and sluffed off on a few things. Sounds to me like he is getting back into the groove of things. :)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
He is mostly a 1 man show, from what I understand. I guess hus wife passed away mid part of the year, and sluffed off on a few things. Sounds to me like he is getting back into the groove of things. :)
That is what I understand also. I called him on the phone and he answered right away he was very very helpful and very much appreciate it. Pretty stand-up guy.