• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RC Airplane Memes

Mikeq

150cc
Nice..... All be it, I am going no matter what. Button pushing or not.

Rob you're like the rest of us...crazy about this hobby...man I want to go next year too. I know I couldn't stay the entire week but maybe a couple of days....It would be neat to actually meet some of these people I've conversed with over the years.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob you're like the rest of us...crazy about this hobby...man I want to go next year too. I know I couldn't stay the entire week but maybe a couple of days....It would be neat to actually meet some of these people I've conversed with over the years.
I hear you. And yes, I am just about as crazy about this hobby as a person can be. I love the mechanics of operating thingys, I love the sound of those pistons makin' noise, I love watching these birds spread their wings and slip the surly bonds of mother natures grasp. I love watching them completely defy physics and all common logic. I am pretty sure if I ever needed a transfusion, I would need a 40:1 mix of redline piped into my veins. Come to think of it, it is red.....right? LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
redline.jpg