• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Rant......Pre assembled fuel tanks.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Sounds like I have been doing too much maintenance on my Fiji's as I have been replacing the internal lines every year. It's not work for me however as I love tinkering.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
As needed or whatever makes you comfortable. The beauty is how easy it is to do.

Cryhavoc38

New to GSN!
I still prefer B&B master tanks. Go with what you know i say. Never had one leak on me and im not maniacal about the weight of my planes. I have used two fortitudes but thought the fittings were sub par

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just doing some maintenance and found my third tank that was new last year that leaked over the winter:mad:.........:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent a message asking for suggestions and got the answer I thought I'd get (insert crickets chirping here). Guess I'll send another message every day till they tell me what to do with these tanks. I ordered some more PSP caps to have in stock.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Just doing some maintenance and found my third tank that was new last year that leaked over the winter:mad:.........:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent a message asking for suggestions and got the answer I thought I'd get (insert crickets chirping here). Guess I'll send another message every day till they tell me what to do with these tanks. I ordered some more PSP caps to have in stock.
I'd be shocked if the guy replies. I never heard a word.

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
Same same.. I'm done with Fortitude. Two of my three developed leaks around the fittings, and cracks on the caps after less than one year of use, and I couldn't even get the dude to return an email.. I am so done with this crap... PSP/Fiji from now on.
They are inherently incorrect, they should have Viton inside at a minimum.