Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Proton! The latest Pitts Model 12

Discussion in 'Full Scale Discussions' started by WMcNabb, Apr 5, 2016.

1. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Clint, Welcome to Giant Scale News!! Glad you're here!

Wade

2. flysrc

flysrc New to GSN!

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME MORE WALK AROUND PICS OF THIS PLANE. like the top and bottoms of the wings. I've got a Hangar Beast that is getting long in the covering and This cover scheme intrigues me.

D.

3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Only a couple of additions here, which may or may not have already been posted in this thread.

Attached Files:

Alky6, Pistolera and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. flysrc

flysrc New to GSN!

Thank you,
    These are higher rez pics than I have but not many around. I can see enough of the top wing I can get by, maybe alittle creative licensing required. Any Idea what the bottom of the bottom wing looks like? I figure I can do my 30cc Yak like super Dave Matheson I can tackle this in the fall. Just like to collect data up front.

Attached Files:

Pistolera and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Do not know how I missed this one but I agree with all of you just absolutely out standing not often you get the chance to see something done to the utmost. Thanks for shearing.

Pistolera and WMcNabb like this.
  6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Almost 3 years ago since this one was unveiled to the public at Sun ‘n Fun in Lakeland, FL.
    I can tell you that the photos DO NOT do this aircraft justice. It’s absolutely, positively exquisite!!!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Pistolera, pawnshopmike and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

IMHO the finest looking scheme on a Model 12 ever!

WMcNabb, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.