• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Playing With Artwork (just some ideas)

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Ooooh man....I really like the green/white/black checkered one!!! Lime green is my favorite color.

To bad there isn't a drooling smiley emoticon

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Here's the back of my trailer. The pic makes the green look dark, but it's lime green.

Attachments

• trailer back.jpg
    trailer back.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 224

AKfreak

150cc
Ooooh man....I really like the green/white/black checkered one!!! Lime green is my favorite color.

To bad there isn't a drooling smiley emoticon

Its a fun plane, however, I completely redesigned it, and its being built right now. The factory is slammed, but the prototype should be here soon, I hope ;) Now that will be a neat plane. My very first RC plane designed from ground up.

AKfreak

150cc
Here's the back of my trailer. The pic makes the green look dark, but it's lime green.

That is a cool trailer, nice graphics. I like Lime green too, I plan to use it on the finished version of the prototype too. I was going to do a Monster scheme, but to many have already done that. Still thinking of a graphics package for it.

I got the RWB MSX, for a reason. I am going to do a Captain America theme on it. Still working on it in my head. I hope it will be cool.

AKfreak

150cc
Its a fly-model extra 300lp I can get it for $239 + $35 shipping anywhere in the con usa. Minus $25 bucks for the good guy discount if you ask nicely. It comes in lime green and red white & blue.

$35 shipping via FedEx for a 35cc plane is a steal imo. The plane flys nice, and its built very well. Comes with a CF wing tube alummium landing gear and tail wheel. Has a full hardware package with gas tank. Mine is electric and came out 10lbs 3oz

If you want one, just give me a shout and I'll drop a line to the factory rep.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Its a fly-model extra 300lp I can get it for $239 + $35 shipping anywhere in the con usa. Minus $25 bucks for the good guy discount if you ask nicely. It comes in lime green and red white & blue.

$35 shipping via FedEx for a 35cc plane is a steal imo. The plane flys nice, and its built very well. Comes with a CF wing tube alummium landing gear and tail wheel. Has a full hardware package with gas tank. Mine is electric and came out 10lbs 3oz

If you want one, just give me a shout and I'll drop a line to the factory rep.

It's definitely not a bad looking plane, that's for sure.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Printing/cutting logos:D.....6", 9" and 12"

Attachments

• 3drcf print.jpg
    3drcf print.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator: