• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Planebender on Board

Hi All, Just found 5 minutes to check out the new site and get set up. Looks great for being so new. Just happy Steve is back where he belongs. I will start a new thread here for Planebender Products such as Pro Flow 3-D Canisters and Pro Flow Smooth Pipes. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi!

Dave "Planebender" Sullivan

www.planebenderproducts.com

Hi Guys! Left coast is great, Could really use some rain. LOL

Sleepy, I will want one and in time I will advertise here. For now I really need to boost our LODI Throwdown event on October 2nd-5th 2014.

Can ya hook a brother up?

Planebender

Hi Guys, Geno and Ken, The red carpet will be rolled out for you guys when you get to Lodi. I know Montana is a stretch Ken so You get a pass if needed. BUT!!! Canada? I just got back from Wenatchee and left for Canada 15 Hours later.

Geno, Bring that crazy Jason with you. I really like that guy and his stories.

Planebender

SleepyC

150cc
Planebender;8369 wrote: Hi Guys! Left coast is great, Could really use some rain. LOL

Sleepy, I will want one and in time I will advertise here. For now I really need to boost our LODI Throwdown event on October 2nd-5th 2014.

Can ya hook a brother up?

Planebender

Yep send me info sleepyc@giantscalenews.com