• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Been way to windy to paint, started howling the day I went to the doc and has not let up. Really weird for this time of year. Add the fact they are cutting sod all around the area. Just not good for painting. If the wind would die down just a little I can put up a tent type booth.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I can not report any progress on this plane or any plane. A couple days after this post we decide to move, had been pondering it for a while. Listed around the 22nd and signed the sales contract three days later, the next day we signed for our new house. And then our lives became hell on earth, on May 28th at the young age of 28 my youngest son Aaron died in an auto crash. Currently sitting in an empty house waiting to move. We are trying to get through this but I don't know, he is everywhere.

Robert......any words I might write would be far to inadequate to express my deep sorrow for you and your family at this tragic loss. Please accept the prayers to the Lord I send for you all, and know that He is there for you all now when you need Him most, and going forward to support you and guide you.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I can not report any progress on this plane or any plane. A couple days after this post we decide to move, had been pondering it for a while. Listed around the 22nd and signed the sales contract three days later, the next day we signed for our new house. And then our lives became hell on earth, on May 28th at the young age of 28 my youngest son Aaron died in an auto crash. Currently sitting in an empty house waiting to move. We are trying to get through this but I don't know, he is everywhere.
Holy smokes brother. So sorry to hear this.
Lost a good friend of mine last week in an auto accident. He was 40. Lost three regular customers/friends in the last 9 days to COVID. Terrible times we live in right now:-/

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I am so sorry to hear what happened. Just do not know what to say. Stay close to your wife and ride out the storm together.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Closed on our home Wednesday, closed on our new one today, sitting in the rv at a KOA, the new home needs remodeling before moving in. Trying to figure out which route to an end would be best, hard to do when can't think about any much other than the son. Only posting here because I can't talk about it in person with anyone.