• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Much better to see this way and I love them all. Very nice, especially the smile on his face, priceless memories.

Billy J

50cc
yes Jetpainter you forgot more than I will ever know dam good job on the Challenger M learning all the time from you / Just wish ACE would build me one so I can paint it!! Ziroli projects takes mega time and work setting up before sheeting Thank God for build threads / cause you sure caint go by plans to set up thingies

Billy J

50cc
image.jpg image.jpg

Lol!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 252

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok guys, the flight report is...............No flight report! It turns out the tail wheel steering systems springs are so weak it would not even start to ground steer. There were a few minor glitches with the pants, throttle set-up, and the smoke oil filler port, but as soon as returning home I got to work adjusting everything and all is well. I am not positive about the new springs on the tail wheel and will wait and see. I might have to replace the leaf spring with a longer one to cut down on the angle of the linkage or bend the current springs, I don't know right now. Other than the minor issues I was very happy with the run and now actually look forward to the maiden. Sorry, with the way it went I did not think to do a photo shoot, had my heart set on a video. The next attempt at a maiden is next Monday unless something changes in the cameraman and my schedule.

I didn't look at your set up on the tail wheel. I use compression springs on the tail wheel. Gives very good control on the ground.

Looking forward to your maiden too.