• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot Figures, What do you Like?

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Tony and I are discussing this.
There are many challenges, not the least of which is that the molds are gone.
They were hand made and painted, which makes all those pilots you already have really valuable. Maybe they were not appreciated as much as they deserved to be.
We are looking at the possibilities of using some existing models to make new molds, and produce them in ways that make good economic sense.

Rusty 73

100cc
The molds are the major expense in manufacturing , to bad they can't be found, this is what made these pilots very detailed and worth the extra money.
I'm sure you and Tony will manufacture a pilots worthy of both your reputations .

Last edited:

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
That's mine.
Since I'm flying scale aerobatic I've always loved the ones that was done by No Limits, too bad they are hard to get these days.
Paul make them a true work of art.
This one was given to me as a gift from Tomas, the CEO of MVVS.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457628060.408589.jpg

Last edited:

Rusty 73

100cc
:ooh?:
Like the quality of the pilots have to check the width and height before ordering . Euro 89 to Canadian dollar is $131 before shipping but thats to be expected with such quality .!