• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@stangflyer

Might want to start a new thread for the contest. I'm thinking you'll get more submissions. So far the only people that know about the contest are the ones following this thread.

Not that anyone could possibly beat my rainbow design. But we should probably give them a fighting chance.:D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@stangflyer

Might want to start a new thread for the contest. I'm thinking you'll get more submissions. So far the only people that know about the contest are the ones following this thread.

Not that anyone could possibly beat my rainbow design. But we should probably give them a fighting chance.:D
Ya know? Yer purty smart for a city fella. LOL. There I go again, flashback to the Beverly Hillbillies days. Good idea @pawnshopmike

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@stangflyer

Suggestion of where we might put this Pilot RC Extra 330 Covering Contest?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A few more toys arrived today for the 330. The new rubber for the Airman Wheels along with the forgotten bearings for the same. So my "needed items" list is starting to dwindle down quite nicely. The big hurdle will have to wait until after Christmas. The kids, Grandsons and new Granddaughter will have to come first.

So far I have secured:
New 3W 170CS
SWB Engine mount
Headers, L90 canisters
KS Comfort mounts for the L90's
Carbon Fiber spinner and back plate
Tru-Turn spinner and back plate, (this time I have a choice)
Falcon CF 32x12 prop, (I will probably order a 33x11W also)
5.25" Airman Wheels
White Rose Tail wheel assembly
RC Opto-Kill engine kill switch
TDRC two servo multi-plex wiring for the wings
TDRC Anti-vibration ignition mount
Sullivan Super Klunk
Dubro HD ball links
Titanium turnbuckles
Wiring harnesses
Dual Wolverine switches(depends on radio used, may not use them)
STAR Fuel Dot

And now the biggest hurdles, the items I still need to acquire:
TDRC fuel tank (not a hurdle, just have to get it ordered)
Servos
Servo arms
Radio System
Oh yeah, and a pilot too.
COVERING SCHEME!!!:lol2::laughing:

I will update the thread as more information becomes available. Thank you everyone for staying tuned.:way_to_go:

Last edited:

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
b058b4030e0649fd9f2f7d4f6a271fe0.jpg
3DHS EXTRA330

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So I've been looking at new radio systems. Been really thinking seriously on the DX20. But I ran across a brand new one today. Spectrum is releasing a new radio. The iX 12 has a quad core Android processor and a 4in full-color scroll screen. Hmmm!!
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif
29863.jpeg

Last edited: