Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by stangflyer, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Goose bumps, and I don't get'em easily. Beautiful re-do Stang!!!

2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Thank you everyone. It means so much to me for all you awesome friends to be a part of the projects I get involved with. Having a hobby is good. But being a part of such a close knit family just makes all the enjoyment that much sweeter. I share a lot with my son. In turn, he shares a lot with me. Together we find setups that work, try new antics and create some pretty tasty mayhem together. I tell ya, without him I surely just would be lost. He has devoted many hours into my cowl for this plane. Not to mention everything else he does daily. I tell ya, I easily can do without a relationship. But without my awesome GSN friends and family, without my kids and without my planes...there just wouldn't be much for me to smile about.

3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I put the picture here I see you looking for another 3W but I think you have the wrong picture I belive the engine you are looking for is this one.
    46E089A1-1337-4808-85D3-D6AA6EDB7708.jpeg

4. stangflyer

I am corrected in the errors of my actions.
    :msn_slap:
    Good thing I gotz some good friends watching out for me. Yes...yes, please. I'll take a couple of three of those. One for my Baby Yak and two for a really "BIG" B25 Mitchell. Cruz I like 'em big!
    :laughing:

dhal22, 49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  5. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

SHINY!!! :yesss::yesss:

Can't wait to see it in a handful of weeks at Tri-Cities!

stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  6. stangflyer

It and the Jtec Pitts are definites. Also the Pilot RC Edge and my Twisted Hobbies Edge. That should be enough to keep me busy don't you think? LOL

Jetpainter and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

No way man, you should bring that kid of yours' airplanes too :D and maybe him to :oblong::p

stangflyer likes this.
  8. stangflyer

Working on that. :way_to_go:

Xpress likes this.
  9. stangflyer

Once again, I have the 3w gods looking out for me. To wit, I bought me on of these tonight. 85xi cs. Oh that Baby Yak is gonna need some diapers when she sees her new heart transplant. She gonna :steamer: her britches.

10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You must be kidding you have bought a 85 XI cs. Well good for you that is exciting. Did find one or did get your self a brand new one. Picture is worth a lot.

stangflyer likes this.