• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thank you everyone. It means so much to me for all you awesome friends to be a part of the projects I get involved with. Having a hobby is good. But being a part of such a close knit family just makes all the enjoyment that much sweeter. I share a lot with my son. In turn, he shares a lot with me. Together we find setups that work, try new antics and create some pretty tasty mayhem together. I tell ya, without him I surely just would be lost. He has devoted many hours into my cowl for this plane. Not to mention everything else he does daily. I tell ya, I easily can do without a relationship. But without my awesome GSN friends and family, without my kids and without my planes...there just wouldn't be much for me to smile about.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I put the picture here I see you looking for another 3W but I think you have the wrong picture I belive the engine you are looking for is this one.
46E089A1-1337-4808-85D3-D6AA6EDB7708.jpeg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I put the picture here I see you looking for another 3W but I think you have the wrong picture I belive the engine you are looking for is this one.
View attachment 104548
I am corrected in the errors of my actions.
:msn_slap:
Good thing I gotz some good friends watching out for me. Yes...yes, please. I'll take a couple of three of those. One for my Baby Yak and two for a really "BIG" B25 Mitchell. Cruz I like 'em big!
:laughing:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 104548
Once again, I have the 3w gods looking out for me. To wit, I bought me on of these tonight. 85xi cs. Oh that Baby Yak is gonna need some diapers when she sees her new heart transplant. She gonna :steamer: her britches.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You must be kidding you have bought a 85 XI cs. Well good for you that is exciting. Did find one or did get your self a brand new one. Picture is worth a lot.