• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Pilot 35% Extra 260 Half Build

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
IMG_5436.JPG

Nice day out! Had a blast.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Second flight and third on the motor so I was taking it easy. It really locks in on a hover and it's absolutely the easiest plane I've ever flown. The thing balanced out perfect.

...and cut your hair. :)

Ha Ha Ha! I just like teasing all these young guys around me that are already balding! :)

Looking good Mike!

Thanks Snow! I had the best day of flying! The 106" airframe is so stable in just about any crosswind. Super floaty and tons of fun!

gyro

GSN Contributor
^^^^^^ I fixed it for you. :D

try multi-quote, it's soo much easier :pompom:

It's here:
multi quote.JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413171789.266334.jpg
Spent 7 hours at the field today!!! Man what a great time. I really needed it. Kinda of feeling the blues knowing winter is creaping up on us. Started really working on rolling harriers. I know this is a basic move for many but for me it's been really difficult to figure out. I started to get the feel for it a bit today which is encouraging,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413172251.386915.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Rolling harriers are not a basic move... Don't feel inferior if you have not mastered them yet. It takes a LOT of practice to get those down... more of a rite of passage than a basic move.

AKfreak

150cc
Rolling harriers are not a basic move... Don't feel inferior if you have not mastered them yet. It takes a LOT of practice to get those down... more of a rite of passage than a basic move.
Nate can do them in his sleep it seems. I love to watch him do them.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Nate can do them in his sleep it seems. I love to watch him do them.

Thanks guys. I have an issue with timing and rates so I will be dialing my rates (medium) up a bit as my high rates are a tad to high for my rolls. It was a great time and just an update.

I still have not touched my needles on this DLE-111 v3 or changed the DLE plugs out! I've got 20 flights so far and all the guys keep coming over and saying wow that thing is fast and sounds soooooo good. Which it does! :) Loving this high powered beast and loving the fact the plugs are doing so well. If you have been reading my blog about the plug trial then you know I always run NGK's but on the first day out I had forgotten to buy some and just went for it. Since that day I decided to stick with them and see what my experience would be. They are working fantastic so far. Yes they are probably sub par but so far their is no indication of that. She always starts first or second flip and is delivering great performance. By the way I am running a Vess 28b which has been a great match.