• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PICK the GSN FINAL LOGO! - Guys need your input!

SleepyC

150cc
So Bart and I have been going back and forth with our good buddy Nick" Nachoscheese" designing the logo. As the site kind of happened organically we didn't have time to really tweak the logo. But finally we have a few versions done and we want your opinion.

A few are not 100% complete (smoothing, better vector curves) and of course the colors will be adapted to fit uses.

BUT... please toss your vote in. 24 hrs from now we will take the top contender and spend any additional time on it and get it implemented into well everything! I mean, you guys are gonna slap stickers on planes, wear the shirts and her proud of it, we want you guys to pick it!

SO.. (in no particular order)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PLEASE VOTE!

4657=1790-no 2.jpg
4657=1790-no 2.jpg
4657=1789-no1.jpg
4657=1789-no1.jpg
4657=1791-no3.jpg
4657=1791-no3.jpg
4657=1792-no4.jpg
4657=1792-no4.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
can you maybe post a variation of number 4 without the blue background? leave the swoosh filled in with the blue.

i like 1, 2, and 4. does that help you at all? lol

thanks.

just wait until you have to do the mobile theme! bbwwuuuuhhahahahahahahahah!

SleepyC

150cc
Bartman;4661 wrote: can you maybe post a variation of number 4 without the blue background? leave the swoosh filled in with the blue.

thanks.

just wait until you have to do the mobile theme! bbwwuuuuhhahahahahahahahah!

Bart I can't... Nick was working on my RUFF version, but he's at WORK WORK... so like I said... the context is there... People get it...

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Love number 1. Would like to see it without the red rings at the end of news though.

tl3

50cc
The swoosh versions remind too much of another logo I've seen somewhere before...but it's becoming a distant memory...

#1 pops!

Mikeq

150cc
Yeah...#one with the inverted plane is awesome!!! Sleepy let us know when the stickers and shirts are available. Oh throw in hats also:)