• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PawnShopMike, GSN's First Tier 3 Sponsor!

BalsaDust

My favorite engine is a YS .60 short stroke or the Jett .60 LX. Astonishing power and rpms, both with instantaneous throttle response.

Never messed with any YS engines. For me it's gonna be either the OS 46 or 55 ax series engines with a dollar tree can muffler screwed on the end of a macs header.

BalsaDust

Not to mention heavy when you add a battery and starter and everything else.

Don't use no stinking flight box. I just keep a couple spare plugs in my small toolbox. My starter I just put an EC3 connector on it like all my lipos and just use and extra one to run it. Fuel jug I just carry as is because as soon as I get home it gets put away by itself in a cool dark place so it don't go bad.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been accused by my long time flying buddy Tony, that I bring way too much stuff. So in keeping with that I had to have a giant flight box full of everything. I can't find a picture of the whole thing, but this is the lift off section with the starter, battery and glow driver. It was filled, smoothed and painted to match my Cosmic Wind from back in the day. And yes when both sections were together it weighed a ton.:)
Flight Box.jpg