• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

PatNjos

30cc
My next airplane is going to be a 40% edge, will someone who owns the pau single place post videos or pics of this airplane, I wanna drool over them. Herve you might as well write my name on one, once I have the funs, I'm pulling the trigger

Kinda cool, some guy just across the border from me has a 43 and 36% edge's. Said the 43% will be gone tomorrow but he said he might trade me his 36% with a da 100 rtf for the P-47! I love the P-47 so much, but ya get bored of flying the circuit all day...

PatNjos

30cc
That's hard to believe, you should do it, you can always build another jug for less then 1500, 36% will cost 3+

That's what I was thinking! He says he wants to think about it because he sold the 43% and even though he never flies it! he still likes it. I think he might trade me the 47 for it. That be awesome, then I would have 2 Pau's!! I can always buy another jug for cheap used too