• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The green 35cc Edge is a prototype: we still need to do some work on those before production.

There will be an Extra as well.

Fort, I need to complete the relocation to Florida...

Bipeguy03

150cc
Islandflyer;10574 wrote: The green 35cc Edge is a prototype: we still need to do some work on those before production.

Sweet, I bet my dad would be interested in a 35cc Extra... Especially if it looks as good as the other PAU's!!!!!! :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Islandflyer;10574 wrote: The green 35cc Edge is a prototype: we still need to do some work on those before production.

Yea that's what I thought. And oh that's so awesome Herve! Heck I might be interested in one!

Bipeguy03;10692 wrote: The 50cc is a blast!! I think it would be sweet to have a shrunk down version to electrify :D

No kidding!!! Herve make it a really cool scheme too lol. Knowing me I would put a da 35 in it, I'm all gas lol

Bipeguy03

150cc
mooneyrocket;10752 wrote: No kidding!!! Herve make it a really cool scheme too lol. Knowing me I would put a da 35 in it, I'm all gas lol

I still like electrics, but no glow.... That's why I had to scramble so hard to get rid of that whole "Glow Pilot" tag you get when you first sign up on here!!! lol

Bipeguy03;11121 wrote: I still like electrics, but no glow.... That's why I had to scramble so hard to get rid of that whole "Glow Pilot" tag you get when you first sign up on here!!! lol

Haha oh yea I understand