• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Sometimes it feels like that, but we are definitely having a warm one here so far. Wich you could have made it to cornhuck, put it on your schedule for next year for sure!!
We had relatives in town and other stuff going on but we were originally supposed to fly down for a day with a friend in his cessna. Next year....with a trailer full of PAU....for sure.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Fresh up on the PAU facebook page FREE SHIPPING ON MKS GOODNESS: https://www.facebook.com/Flypau?fref=ts

All main MKS servos models now available with FREE shipping at flypau.com: http://flypau.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_15_24

MKS_Servos.jpg

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I just got MKS-777 and a 1250 for throttle. Same setup quite a few top pilots are using so I'm all in.

Attachments

• 20150702_134402[1].jpg
    20150702_134402[1].jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 203

sweetpea

100cc
I know its been at least 2 years since the PAU SU-26 has flown. She is ready for flying in Ohio. Hope the weather is nice tomorrow!

The ulti took some damage to the cabane bracket so fuel/smoke tanks need to come out to bend it straight and not crack the wood.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
I know its been at least 2 years since the PAU SU-26 has flown. She is ready for flying in Ohio. Hope the weather is nice tomorrow!

The ulti took some damage to the cabane bracket so fuel/smoke tanks need to come out to bend it straight and not crack the wood.
I think you should just sell me the sukoi so I can throw my electric setup in it and demo it at our big electric festival here............. I'm sorry, was that out loud?

Bipeguy03

150cc

Need to get the Ulti fixed and flying again!!!! I need to get mine going again also, my 30% Extra is fine and all but I'm missing my Ultimate.. Need to rebuild the carb.