• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Torquerolljoe

Wannabe Pilot!!
You let Leonard fly it didn't you?

Not exactly...my right wing came loose while flying and it slid off slightly during a knife edge snap. It pirouetted down into the big ditch. The fuse needs some repair and will need a new prop and spinner. I will tear it apart today to check for other damage.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Not exactly...my right wing came loose while flying and it slid off slightly during a knife edge snap. It pirouetted down into the big ditch. The fuse needs some repair and will need a new prop and spinner. I will tear it apart today to check for other damage.

Ahh...so you let Leonard put it together? I can't count on one hand the times I've seen him forget to put wingbolts in. The funny part is he'll get two flights in before he realizes it.

That does suck to hear though. Did the wing bolts back out? I wish I could have been home to fly with you guys this weekend.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I bought a few of the secraft wing bolts like that but never used them because I was afraid they would be prone to back out so I always stuck with the nylon ones. I didn't realize you were using those.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I bought a few of the secraft wing bolts like that but never used them because I was afraid they would be prone to back out so I always stuck with the nylon ones. I didn't realize you were using those.
I almost purchased some of those. Now I am wondering if it was a good thing I didn't??????