• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 50cc/60cc Edge 540T

mndless

Don't know a thing..
She's a pretty thing !! Good luck with the maiden....

How did you post the pictures ??? linked directly to photobucket, haven't figured out how to do that on here yet....

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
mndless;20695 wrote:

How did you post the pictures ??? linked directly to photobucket, haven't figured out how to do that on here yet....

On the Photobucket page the you posted your picture, on the right you can copy image link. ( IMG ) ( second from bottom )

Past it in you thread.

No need to do anything else, just paste it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lemme be the first to send you the big "CONGRATS"..... :woohoo-dancing-bana Good for you. She really is a nice looking plane. Hopefully your wife will be able to take some videos of it. Ya know...if she gives you any flak, just do as they do when they want something. Hold out on her. Why should they be the only ones with that power???? LOL.......

Very pleased for you. I really like that plane!!!!:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I dunno...I think ya ought to just let me take the radio and fly it. Looks like "EVEN" I could fly that thing. LOL...Honestly though...very nicely done. Very pleased for you. Thanks for posting the video's. Now put it away and I'll be right over to pick it up. LOL....

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I made a screw up and it almost cost me a plane with less then 10 flights on it.

Wide open till ya pull it out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yPEHmgq42Q