• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I know mine has gobs of power / performance with the still breaking in DLE61. Looks like it's ready for the air show there Tom, nicely done.

I really like the radial engine sticker. I may use that for my P-47 for this year until I can do a really nicely detailed scale engine setup for next season.

Tseres

150cc
Thanks Terry. You guys that want a radial sticker . All you need is a diameter and Eric at B&E graphics will make you one. Mine turned out way better then I imagined it.

I've seen a 3 cyl. Saito on a TF P-47. The Cyl. heads stick out of the cowl. A guy in Canada built it just before I built mine. I didn't like the looks.

Tseres

150cc
Cylinder head sticking out of the cowl on a P-47????:confused::confused::laughing:

I'd MUCH rather have a sticker!!! :)

Astro

+1

I have a radial from Fiberglass Specialties in the P-47. I thought about putting one in the Sukhoi but its just to heavy for an aerobat. Glad I went with a sticker.

DSC05369.JPG

Tseres

150cc
My Mall Show was a bust. We had a snow storm dump on us and all but 4 people canceled. There wasn't much mall traffic. There was enough to keep us from getting bored. The kids liked the big red airplane. Took the canopy off for those that were interested in looking inside and I answered a whole bunch of what's that questions. :)

The Show may have been a bust but we still had a good time.

It wasn't worth taking any pictures so I didn't.