• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Ordered my first th planes

darticus

New to GSN!
Thanks Santa
Hope I enjoy these as the many people that say their great! Now to get some info on how to fly like the pilots on the TH site. I can't believe the control they have. Maybe I'll find some info on how to learn 3D like them. Any help finding info on doing some 3D and setting up the plane properly for this would be great. I think the Crack Laser Lite is a good choice to learn on. Thanks Ron

AKfreak

150cc
Look at the TH build threads here, lots of great information and most of it translates to any TH build. Great choice btw, you wont be disappointed. I recommend a 2S setup with a 9X4 prop on the Crack Laser.

darticus

New to GSN!
I will read as much info as possible. I checking but I don' think I have any 9x4 props. I have a bunch of 1060 props but I'll have to get some 9x4s. Thanks Ron

Look at the TH build threads here, lots of great information and most of it translates to any TH build. Great choice btw, you wont be disappointed. I recommend a 2S setup with a 9X4 prop on the Crack Laser.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Santa
Hope I enjoy these as the many people that say their great! Now to get some info on how to fly like the pilots on the TH site. I can't believe the control they have. Maybe I'll find some info on how to learn 3D like them. Any help finding info on doing some 3D and setting up the plane properly for this would be great. I think the Crack Laser Lite is a good choice to learn on. Thanks Ron

Congrats on the new TH plane! Here is some excellent video tutorials we have put together over the years. http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?115-3D-Maneuvers-tips-and-tricks

darticus

New to GSN!
[MENTION=3620]darticus[/MENTION] did you get that Crack Laser Lite built?

Its built but the cold North West NJ weather stopping me from flying. 42 degrees today and the melt begins. Thanks Ron

Attachments

• 20150112_6.JPG
    20150112_6.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 20150112_5.JPG
    20150112_5.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 20150222_3.JPG
    20150222_3.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 331