• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official Lanier 1/3 Scale Laser 200 Owners' Thread

claymin

50cc
With everything at 0 it takes very little programming to take out any coupling or tucking to the canopy or gear in knife edge flight. A little right rudder on vertical lines. I flew the design I have with everything from a G62,4.2 sach now a 3w80 twin

Dale Olstinske

New to GSN!
This thread seems to have died! I am receiving a 33% Laser 200 from Carolina Custom Kit’s any day now. I am currently flying an Andrew Jesky 105 in. It shows little resembelemce to the actual Laser 200, but it’s apparently IMAC legal (no one is complaining) and probably flys better! I’m doing this new one because of weight, since I’m electric only. The AJ model requires about 9 lbs of battery for one IMAC flight, all up weight is over 30 lbs. it’s approx 36%. My goal for this new one was 20 lbs. but will probably come is at 22 lbs. Will finish in the Bud Light scheme.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi Dale,

Good luck with your build and making that target weight! It's a beautiful plane, those IMAC interpretations are kind of fugly IMHO :dancing-poop::dancing-poop: