• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official Joe Nall 2016 thread!!!!!!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
combination of main flight line and 3D line. I'll be bouncing all over trying to get coverage (which I kinda suck at but I'll try). Haven't decided which flags to strap to the golf cart but possibly two big smiley faces as I try to erase the "vibe" of last year.

:speechless::omg::gnashing::errrr:

Joe Hunt

150cc
@Tavis has been waiting in line to enter for two days... here's the line of guys that are ahead of him (some having been there a week before he showed up. haha)... the line of guys behind him is really long.

Attachments

• 0758660139B20000B0700002-attachment-1-2016050695164427.jpg
    0758660139B20000B0700002-attachment-1-2016050695164427.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 398

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
@Tavis has been waiting in line to enter for two days... here's the line of guys that are ahead of him (some having been there a week before he showed up. haha)... the line of guys behind him is really long.
when are you getting there Joe?

if you guys didn't see it, we're meeting at Spats' trailer/camper Wednesday night at 7PM, by the 3D line

Joe Hunt

150cc
when are you getting there Joe?

if you guys didn't see it, we're meeting at Spats' trailer/camper Wednesday night at 7PM, by the 3D line

I can't make it this year Bart. I'm totally bummed. Me and some friends are already making plans to attend next year, and do it up right. Take lots of pics for me! :)