• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official 2014 HuckOWeen Pic thread!

Islandflyer said
I just got home tonight, and I am still smiling from a great few days at the farm.

Rusty and Chason, a thousand times thanks for your hospitality! You have attracted great people, and this is what creates a great event. A few days (too short) in perfect weather, with the right people in a beautiful place, can't beat that.

I hope to see you down in Florida next month!
Maybe we converted you into a farmer in that short time.
icon_wink.gif

Thanks again for making the trip buddy.

N726AC

70cc twin V2
BENCHASON said
Islandflyer said
I just got home tonight, and I am still smiling from a great few days at the farm.

Rusty and Chason, a thousand times thanks for your hospitality! You have attracted great people, and this is what creates a great event. A few days (too short) in perfect weather, with the right people in a beautiful place, can't beat that.

I hope to see you down in Florida next month!

Maybe we converted you into a farmer in that short time.
icon_wink.gif

Thanks again for making the trip buddy.
Oh yeah, Herve is a Farmer now!

Awesome!!!!! You know, that was a pretty big request. Fly this plane knife edge between those two zombies on the right.Did it....twice.

Now, fly the plane into one of the zombies, but don't mess up the engine, cause I need it for another plane. Did it.... while taking out two zombies, and didn't touch the engine.

As GreenE would say, "Crackerhead". LOL

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
shotgun said
Awesome!!!!! You know, that was a pretty big request. Fly this plane knife edge between those two zombies on the right.Did it....twice.

Now, fly the plane into one of the zombies, but don't mess up the engine, cause I need it for another plane. Did it.... while taking out two zombies, and didn't touch the engine.

As GreenE would say, "Crackerhead". LOL
Tony didn't want to take the plane home..............

...................well, he didn't!!!
laughing.gif