• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New video Tyler McCormack flying 60cc Freestyle 260!

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
that kid must have a quad-core brain! holy cow!
My brain felt violated after trying to watch the whole video with intense focus. One of the best mind f)*$'s ive had in a while. Thank you may i have another!!!!!

Attachments

• Funny-Quotes-7ee.jpg
    Funny-Quotes-7ee.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 318

doublea

100cc
I don't know about you guys but I could have swore the scheme went one way and the plane went the other. Jus sayin. Awesome flying.

SleepyC

150cc
I have this plane, just need time to assemble it... can't wait. Also if you are like me and want to change the scheme, the blue comes off easily. leaving me a red and white base to make it into a GSN bad ass! :D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I just had to watch this video like three more times. How in the world does a brain process that quickly. Heck I am lucky if I can remember the process in getting a pop top right. LOL. @2:30 is one of my favorite maneuvers. He nails it like it were a sittin' duck.