• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW Video: Extra 330SC Cali Huck Santi Style!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey 3DRC readers, happy hump day!

Today we have new Youtube content on our 71" Extra 330SC.

[video=youtube;yeckBclJ2i4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeckBclJ2i4[/video]

We also have a sale going on right now for this ARF! For a limited time you can grab one at $325!

Click here to see the Red Extra330 ARF at Aerobeez!

Click here to see the Blue Extra330 ARF at Aerobeez!

This Extra330 is an Aerobeez Exclusive! Welcome to your Flight Review with host Pete and team pilot Santiago Perez! This Extra330 is one of the most aerobatic and 3D capable 30cc size ARF's ever! Watch in this video as this beautiful Extra goes through her paces with Santiago at the sticks! Looks Amazing in the air! Very low ARF build time with all the hardware included! Including a plumbed fuel tank! If you have any questions, please post here in the comments below or on our Facebook page! Please Subscribe!

Links to all our social networks!

Please like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!
Check us out on Pinterest!
Follow us on Tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
I'm the guy flying on Motrofly 6S 6000. I am totally in love with this plane, it is fantastic! I can't find anything about it I would change. Even the color scheme is amazing. I did a public demo with this plane at our club a few weeks ago, it was great, the plane makes me look better than I really am.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey Bloosee,

Thank you for the comment and we are supper happy here that you have enjoyed your Extra so much!If you have any pictures from your demo event we would love to see them.

Keep having fun!

Regards,

Aerobeez

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Great vid guys! Noticed you're not flying with the SFG's installed, is that santiago's personal preference or did Pete crunch them? LOL

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Great vid guys! Noticed you're not flying with the SFG's installed, is that santiago's personal preference or did Pete crunch them? LOL

This was a personal preference thing. Pete and Santiago both prefer to fly without the SFGs.

Regards,

Aerobeez