• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Moderator, cbarnes0061 (aka Chris) !!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So I suppose I have to be really careful what I say regarding
redhead.jpg
's then huh? No worries, I'm sure Chris will keep me in line. If not, @49dimes & @David Cokley will help out. Good on ya Chris. I know you'll do a smashing.. (no pun intended) job. Glad to have you on board.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So I suppose I have to be really careful what I say regarding TACH=full]48676[/ATTACH]'s then huh? No worries, I'm sure Chris will keep me in line. If not, @49dimes & @David Cokley will help out. Good on ya Chris. I know you'll do a smashing.. (no pun intended) job. Glad to have you on board.
So if Me and Kelly are supposed to help Chris keep you inline, who are we supposed to find crazy enough to try to keep me in line? That's a full time job all by itself. BTW, what can you say about redheads that Chris has to worry about anyway?. . . . . .:laughing:

BalsaDust

So if Me and Kelly are supposed to help Chris keep you inline, who are we supposed to find crazy enough to try to keep me in line? That's a full time job all by itself. BTW, what can you say about redheads that Chris has to worry about anyway?. . . . . .:laughing:

Keep yourself in check or I may have to ride out and confiscate the Laser until you act right. :spongebob:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Maybe we should start a "Just post it thread" hehehehehe. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about, you know.....the one from the other site.