• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

HeyXYZ

New to GSN!
hi there im a noob. trained on a parkzone aprentice. i was cut from the trainer chord earier this year. i am currently flying a used but super fun to fly ultra stick40 from hanga9 and according to the guys at my field to learn 3d the next progression would be to a epp foamie. someone let me fly their turbo beaver from twisted hobbies and that is my next plane

thank for the welcome

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Welcome [MENTION=3451]HeyXYZ[/MENTION]. Welcome. You'll have a ball with the Beaver and any of the TH EPPs. Good luck. I assume you have a sim. If not its a great investment. I'd recommend REal Flight but there are others. Adjusting the physics to slow the action is a fantastic learning tool.

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Welcome HeyXYZ! Foamies are a great (and inexpensive) way to learn orientation, stick movements and knock off rust- it all transitions well to the balsa model counterparts. I have a TH Biplane that is a blast! Been flying it for 2 years!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
hi there im a noob. trained on a parkzone aprentice. i was cut from the trainer chord earier this year. i am currently flying a used but super fun to fly ultra stick40 from hanga9 and according to the guys at my field to learn 3d the next progression would be to a epp foamie. someone let me fly their turbo beaver from twisted hobbies and that is my next plane

thank for the welcome

Welcome [MENTION=3451]HeyXYZ[/MENTION]! Glad to see you're here and not afraid to say I'm a noob. We all were noob's at one point and this is the best place for advice and help! Need anything just ask us!

HeyXYZ

New to GSN!
Welcome [MENTION=3451]HeyXYZ[/MENTION]! Glad to see you're here and not afraid to say I'm a noob. We all were noob's at one point and this is the best place for advice and help! Need anything just ask us!

thanks for the welcome. btw i could use a dodge 6.7 cummins powered turbo diesel 4 door dually;)