• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

SnowDog

Hey, who let Kerwin49 in? ;) just kidding! K49 glad you finally registered...there is a twistaholics thread here that we are trying to get the boys to use but not all of them will change. :)

Bert VanOstran

New to GSN!
Introducing some new members today! Just want to thank you all for joining and making 3drcforums.com your home. Sooooo here we go...

Also for the new folks this is a great way to pull other members into a conversation! Just simply add the @ sign before a members name and whalla an email is sent to them letting them know they have been mentioned. Just one of the small AWESOME things we have here. :)

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. My wife and I just returned from the BG Extreme 3D Fly In, sponsored by Extreme Flight and Taildragger RC. It is held yearly down in Bowling Green KY. We had a great time and got to meet Chris Hinson and Natasha and Chad Wilson, the owners of Taildragger RC. And we got to watch a lot of great pilots do their thing with the 3D aircraft. Jase and John Dussia were there and we gained a lot of knowledge from talking to all those guys.

Hope to post on here soon about my learning while flying my EF Edge 540T 60" and when it arrives, my new EF Laser 60". Next year we will definitely be flying one of the new EF 74" gas airframes. But for now I'm happy to learn with the 60" electrics.

As someone once said, I'll be back...

Bert

AKfreak

150cc
Welcome [MENTION=840]N726AC[/MENTION] Tony, did I see you on FG recently. Seems many folks there are PO'd about Sleepy and are trying to find a new friendly place to talk RC. Whether that's the case or not, you are in the right place.

And to [MENTION=3265]Sideslip[/MENTION] welcome, glad you found us. this is a wonderful place. Did you get any video or pics from BG?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. My wife and I just returned from the BG Extreme 3D Fly In, sponsored by Extreme Flight and Taildragger RC. It is held yearly down in Bowling Green KY. We had a great time and got to meet Chris Hinson and Natasha and Chad Wilson, the owners of Taildragger RC. And we got to watch a lot of great pilots do their thing with the 3D aircraft. Jase and John Dussia were there and we gained a lot of knowledge from talking to all those guys.

Hope to post on here soon about my learning while flying my EF Edge 540T 60" and when it arrives, my new EF Laser 60". Next year we will definitely be flying one of the new EF 74" gas airframes. But for now I'm happy to learn with the 60" electrics.

As someone once said, I'll be back...

Bert

Hey Sideslip it's great to have ya! Here is a great place to start learning some new tricks from some pretty great guys and excellent pilots! http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?115-3D-Maneuvers-tips-and-tricks

Post some pics of your build progress if you would. We all would love to follow along and offer some suggestions for ya if this is your first 3d plane build.

N726AC

70cc twin V2
Welcome [MENTION=840]N726AC[/MENTION] Tony, did I see you on FG recently. Seems many folks there are PO'd about Sleepy and are trying to find a new friendly place to talk RC. Whether that's the case or not, you are in the right place.

And to [MENTION=3265]Sideslip[/MENTION] welcome, glad you found us. this is a wonderful place. Did you get any video or pics from BG?

You read me like a book !!! Got the OLD EF 88 yak out this evening, what an overweight, underpowered pig!! I love it !! ;)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey I get to welcome some more guys this evening! Just sending some warm welcomes out to [MENTION=3300]Southerngent[/MENTION] [MENTION=3301]vdg727[/MENTION] [MENTION=3303]Twing1[/MENTION] [MENTION=3304]Launchy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3305]White Rose[/MENTION] [MENTION=3307]migueltata[/MENTION] [MENTION=3308]wulfman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3309]Tigman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3310]BBCorvette18[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3311]pawnshopmike[/MENTION]! Welcome guys and I see some guys I recognize! For those that may not know you if you would just tell us where and what you fly! Pics get you extra points with the ladies…. HA HA HA.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Pawnshop Mike from Sullivan MO checking in. I see a lot of familiar faces in this crowd:)

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator: