• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the show, but for the record any purchases that may or may not have been made after listening are not my fault! :tongue:

We're going to try and get Tim from Redwing on soon, to bring more airplane content into the mix. :thumbup:

Listening now. I didn't know you guys did a podcast. In fact, I'd not even seen this forum until I started researching the MXS-R purchase! :facepalm:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Listening now. I didn't know you guys did a podcast. In fact, I'd not even seen this forum until I started researching the MXS-R purchase! :facepalm:

I was a guest on rc today show episode 52 about a year ago, but you were on vacation when we recorded I believe.

-G

Please bring more plane content. Ever since the Crash Cast and ATTF became multi rotor shows, yours has become the first weekly podcast I listen to on my drive to work

I think your crew has talked me into getting a 550 and for sure a Ikon/MSH Brain.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Please bring more plane content. Ever since the Crash Cast and ATTF became multi rotor shows, yours has become the first weekly podcast I listen to on my drive to work

I think your crew has talked me into getting a 550 and for sure a Ikon/MSH Brain.

Definitely. We need more plane content on the show and there is plenty of info and people to draw from here if needed.

I set up my 450 with the Brain and that thing is just awesome. It really makes setup a breeze and very enjoyable, and the heli flies incredible with it.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
OK, I'll introduce myself. :)

My name is Chris Boultinghouse, I live in Austin, TX and I'm hopelessly addicted to all things aviation related. I host the RC Today Show podcast, if that's any indication of the depth of my addiction. :)

I've been flying planes since 1980, and for the last 5 or 6 years I've been heavily into helicopters. A couple of years ago I picked up a wrecked 3DHS 68" Velox electric and rebuilt it with a DLE-20. Oh my, was that fun right up until a wing bolt popped during a pop-top. :facepalm:

I also have a 3DHS 42" Slick, which is a ton of fun.

I recently picked up a used Redwing MXS-R 30cc, and did the maiden a couple of weeks ago. I'm really enjoying the bigger (to me) planes, and hope to learn more 3D instead of just flying, well, like a normal airplane. ;)

A warm welcome to you Chris! Glad to have you here!

I was a guest on rc today show episode 52 about a year ago, but you were on vacation when we recorded I believe.

-G
Yeah, Bobby reminded me of that tonight. I did miss that show, and totally forgot about it! :ashamed:

We're definitely going to have more plane content, because I'm swinging back to that side of the hobby now. I spent all afternoon surfing the build threads here, and had a blast. Now I want one of those 48" EPP Slicks! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Yeah, Bobby reminded me of that tonight. I did miss that show, and totally forgot about it! :ashamed:

We're definitely going to have more plane content, because I'm swinging back to that side of the hobby now. I spent all afternoon surfing the build threads here, and had a blast. Now I want one of those 48" EPP Slicks! ;)

Saw a rctodayshow forum in real flight was gonna jump in for abit but there was a password.