• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the warm welcome

I am in a suburb of Pittsburgh - Wexford

Flying usually at North Park or Hartwood Acres - RMU Dome Flys in the winter months

and you?

I'm in Carnegie. I fly with the Greater Pittsburgh ARCS over near Burgettstown area not too far from the First Niagara pavilion. We actually just had our big fly in this past weekend.

I've heard of flying in North Park and Hartwood but I don't know the details.

I also want to get into flying at the RMU dome but I don't know the information on it.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
I'm in Carnegie. I fly with the Greater Pittsburgh ARCS over near Burgettstown area not too far from the First Niagara pavilion. We actually just had our big fly in this past weekend.

I've heard of flying in North Park and Hartwood but I don't know the details.

I also want to get into flying at the RMU dome but I don't know the information on it.

Ping me via email - I will share the RMU info when it comes (usually October) and info on other sites Guessing the others on the forum don't care about our local details.

SnowDog

Hi Tim,
Glad to have you here, and glad you were able to attend the Knoxville FLI! It sure was great to meet you and so many other folks!
Please make yourself at home around here and participate as much as you can...we like to share stories, questions, successes, failures, etc. around here.
And photos are videos are always good!
Regards,
Mike

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hello,
My name is Tim and I am new to 3DRCF, and looking forward to the friendship, support, guidance, and reading the interesting threads posted. I've been into RC airplanes for a few years, and been an AMA member for the last 4 years. I like all types of electric powered planes, but mostly 3D in the past year, but just getting successful with learning all the maneuvers to someday maybe entering local competitions. I enjoy flying more than anything else and can't wait for each weekend of flying. Started with Horizon Micros and graduated to 800mm and 1100mm warbirds and aerobatic planes. After successfully flying/learning with Techone EPP 3D planes I started reading about the Twisted Hobbys planes and the RCplanebuilder.com Slicko 2 along with other manufacturers planes. I regularly fly my Slicko2, and I just got a TH mini crack Pitts and am really enjoying it immensely. Anyway I look forward to good things here as I've read and heard this was the place to be.;)

Thanks very much for the kinds words about our site! It seems you're going to fit in perfectly here!
We've got a very healthy mix of experience and skill levels, and a happy, vibrant, and healthy community.
Welcome Tim!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks very much for the kinds words about our site! It seems you're going to fit in perfectly here!
We've got a very healthy mix of experience and skill levels, and a happy, vibrant, and healthy community.
Welcome Tim!

+1 Gary! Welcome Tim(s)