• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
0/ all

My name is Tim , I have been flying for about 2 1/2 years, mostly sport/scale stuff till early this year. Mostly electrics tho I bought my first gasser about 2 months ago. (an older Wild Hare 33% extra)
Picked up my first true 3d plane this week at the Knoxville FLI (3DHS 71" Slick) and am really excited to get it ready.

When at the flying field I probably spend as much time behind the camera as the transmitter and more than both of those shooting the bull.
Heard about these forums from my buddies this week so figured I would check them out. Like what I am seeing so far :)

As another newbie. Let me be the first to welcome you aboard.

Also as a newbie (only flying 3 years) ill be the second to welcome you!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Glad to see ya here Tim! You'll like it here. BTW, looks like I won't be going to Tullahoma this year

coreman

50cc
0/ all

My name is Tim , I have been flying for about 2 1/2 years, mostly sport/scale stuff till early this year. Mostly electrics tho I bought my first gasser about 2 months ago. (an older Wild Hare 33% extra)
Picked up my first true 3d plane this week at the Knoxville FLI (3DHS 71" Slick) and am really excited to get it ready.

When at the flying field I probably spend as much time behind the camera as the transmitter and more than both of those shooting the bull.
Heard about these forums from my buddies this week so figured I would check them out. Like what I am seeing so far :)

The SMMAC club had a special section you would enjoy which I saw while at the Watts over Owatonna event
IMG_1568.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

GasCan

30cc
Introduction

Hi-My name is Kenny and i am from Knoxville, Tennessee. I fly up at House Mountain RC Club where Mr. Bivins flys his 3DHS planes which are the best. I have been into rc planes off and on for twenty five years but only involved with theses gas planes the past 2-3 years. I enjoy the builds along with the friendships i have at the club but my flying skills are not the best. I read alot on theses forms and this one seems to be off to a good start so i look forward to being a member and hope i can contribute something in the future.

Gascan

SnowDog

Welcome Kenny, good to meet you last weekend! Glad you found our web site and decided to join up! We look forward to having you here and for your contributions/cameraderie!

-Mike(SnowDog) [one of the folks running around with a camera and videocam all weekend ;)]

Boostisbest

New to GSN!
hi there people LEON from australia i have been flying for 3 years now started late in life begain with helis then switched to planes but loving it so much its a blast

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
New to this site. I live in central Missouri, been flying planes since 2007, also got into heli's a couple of years ago. I mainly like to fly 3D....planes and heli's.

SnowDog

New to this site. I live in central Missouri, been flying planes since 2007, also got into heli's a couple of years ago. I mainly like to fly 3D....planes and heli's.

Dennis, reallly glad to see you here! (We've followed some of the same threads on FG)
Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to your participation and contributions of your wealth of knowledge.