• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Figures- the only one I beat Mike to was garbage! Ugh! I'll get Mike one of these days! Lol. Glad you caught it Gary.

HA HA HA... Good one. You'll get me one of these days! Most likely it will be next week.... I'll be in Arizona greeting my new Grandbaby as he arrives! Geez I'm too young to be a Grandpa and this will be my second. Whew.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I beat you again dth7! Well you're probably shuttling people around in the skies right now so pretty unfair I know! :)

Welcome [MENTION=2807]digiskull[/MENTION] to our killer site! I hope you enjoy and meet lots of great new friends here. When you get a chance check out our podcasts and wiki's. They are both full of some great and entertaining info!

Digiskull tell us about yourself... what do you fly and where? Again welcome!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I beat you again dth7! Well you're probably shuttling people around in the skies right now so pretty unfair I know! :)

Welcome [MENTION=2807]digiskull[/MENTION] to our killer site! I hope you enjoy and meet lots of great new friends here. When you get a chance check out our podcasts and wiki's. They are both full of some great and entertaining info!

Digiskull tell us about yourself... what do you fly and where? Again welcome!

That's true Mike I was and am. So it will be hard to get a jump on you. I'm just happy you are doing it. Another thing that sets this forum apart. Keep it up. Grandpa "twice!" Man. Congrats. You're younger than I am aren't you? My girl is 7 1/2!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well hitting the big 45 this year.... So by normal standards yep I am pretty young! I adopted my daughter so that's where the crazy age difference comes from.

She is 26 (out of the house)
My son is 20 (out of the house)
And my youngest son is 9.... (got a few years to go with this one! lol)

Next week will be spotty so keep an eye out for the new guys for me!

dth7

Ok brother. I got six on you man also with an adopted one! She gives me a license to be a fool in public and I love it. I'll keep an eye out for new peeps. You keep an eye on that new baby. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Hey I just noticed a new member [MENTION=2808]BrianCDV[/MENTION]! Welcome Brian and we hope you enjoy it here! Where do you fly?

BrianCDV

New to GSN!
HI,
Thanks for the welcome, just getting back into the hobby after a fifteen year hiatus. I fly down here in south-west Florida in the winter. Spend my summers in Alaska. Grew up in Astoria OR. Flying twisted hobby foamy's to get back in the game. I am enjoying the forum, good place to get info!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
HI,
Thanks for the welcome, just getting back into the hobby after a fifteen year hiatus. I fly down here in south-west Florida in the winter. Spend my summers in Alaska. Grew up in Astoria OR. Flying twisted hobby foamy's to get back in the game. I am enjoying the forum, good place to get info!

Astoria…. Are you a goonies fan? I live in Eugene wishing I could spend my winters in Florida and my summers in Alaska! Well welcome back to RC Brian and again welcome to the forums!

dth7

Just noticed [MENTION=2810]kernel[/MENTION] joined. Welcome to the forum. Tell us what and where you fly. Enjoy the friendly, knowledgeable community here.