• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3DNinja

30cc
I big welcome to Freddy, Craig, Kris and Bill! Thanks very much for joining our community, and taking the time to introduce yourselves. Please enjoy yourselves on the site, and let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your experience any better!

-G

Thank you for the welcome! I'm getting ready to do a build thread on a 3D plane I'm scratch building for Snowdog, I hope Youns will enjoy it.

Rich215

New to GSN!
Hi. My name is Rich and I'm from Connecticut. Been in the hobby off and on for 30+ years but got back in for real about 3 years ago. Concentrated on helicopters up until about 8 months ago when I got bit by the airplane bug again. I currently have an E-Flite J3 on floats, and E-Flite Extra 300, a Hanger 9 P-51 PTS and as of yesterday a Twisted Hobbies Edge 540. I've only flown that one about 6 times and let me say it is a blast to fly. I'm looking forward to spending some time here and sharing my experiences as well as learning from others.

GonePostal

New to GSN!
HI all new to the Forum .Looks great.I fly at MarkhamPark aka(MayhemPark) FTL FL.I fly 50cc & 100cc gas.and 3D is what I have fun flyn.Thanks in Advance. :thumbup:

3dbandit

100cc
HI all new to the Forum .Looks great.I fly at MarkhamPark aka(MayhemPark) FTL FL.I fly 50cc & 100cc gas.and 3D is what I have fun flyn.Thanks in Advance. :thumbup:

Welcome Postal. Glad see you made it over here.

I fly with Postal at my home field.

SnowDog

Hi. My name is Rich and I'm from Connecticut. Been in the hobby off and on for 30+ years but got back in for real about 3 years ago. Concentrated on helicopters up until about 8 months ago when I got bit by the airplane bug again. I currently have an E-Flite J3 on floats, and E-Flite Extra 300, a Hanger 9 P-51 PTS and as of yesterday a Twisted Hobbies Edge 540. I've only flown that one about 6 times and let me say it is a blast to fly. I'm looking forward to spending some time here and sharing my experiences as well as learning from others.

Fellas it is really great to welcome you here...hope you enjoy the site and learn what you can and teach what you know.
We're all focused on 3D and learning, and we're glad you're here. We have new 3D pilots all the way up to experienced team pilots from 3DHS and Extreme Flight here, so there's something for everyone...(except drama -- we like to ask people to leave that at the door, and so far, I think you'll agree as you find your way around here, we've been pretty successful at that).

So come on in and enjoy yourselves!

Hey Guys, Travis here. Been flying for about ten years. Down to one plane right now, 3dhs 58 edge. Had to thin out the fleet during some unemployment after the navy. But All good now, back on my feet and getting ready for this season. I noticed there was another Crashnburn here so I may need to get in touch with a mod to change my name.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey Guys, Travis here. Been flying for about ten years. Down to one plane right now, 3dhs 58 edge. Had to thin out the fleet during some unemployment after the navy. But All good now, back on my feet and getting ready for this season. I noticed there was another Crashnburn here so I may need to get in touch with a mod to change my name.

Welcome Travis! If you want a new name, send me a PM :)