• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
SteveT from San Jose, CA....I'm the evil, wicked, mean, and nasty moderator here on 3DRCForums.......let's keep it all together, or I'll start cracking the whip!!! :D :D :D

Oh....and I'm a grumpy old fart (61 years old)

SteveT

One mod point for "flatulence"! Lol

My name is Frank .... checking in from beautiful North Carolina

I honestly dont feel much different than when i was 18 but in truth i will be 48 next month... WOOP!

Happy to be here. :D

Most of my hanger....

71" slicks

004-2.jpg

48" edges
002-1.jpg

Airfoilz bipe night flyer

nightflying049.jpg

Pilot Sbach and AJ slick
greatdayofflying011.jpg

goldwing yak 54
gooddayflying005.jpg

032.jpg

+ a big pile of foamys and busted up helicopter parts but thats for another thread :D

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
I'm sure they will appreciate it!! And speaking of tips....for those that haven't (and there is no pressure to do so), if you feel like making a donation (small or otherwise) to 3DRCForums. there is a button in he bottom navigation bar towards the top of the forum.(does that make sense??)

SteveT

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Hello folks!

RotorJockey here!

I'm Fred from Tennessee (remember the Alamo!)

I have worked full-time as an EMS helicopter pilot, flight instructor and check-airman for over 21 years.

I currently live in Missouri and really like it!

I'm into anything 3D that'll do stuff that it absolutely shouldn't be able to do! Airplanes, heli's etc.

I look forward to sharing my RC experiences with you and sharing in yours as well!

Fred

Dahly

30cc
Hello All

Dahly here - Bismarck ND

Signficant investment in 3DHS planes.

Twisted Hobbies - Planes and customer service ROCK.

This new site is awesome. What a refreshing change from the "old" sites. Also, I dont know what the mobile app cost you but it is awesome.

Donation sent.

Keep up the great work Steve.

Jeff

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Welcome Dahly and thank you for the compliments. We are working hard (as we can between our day jobs etc.) to make it as awesome as possible.

Donations are always welcome :D

Hello All

Dahly here - Bismarck ND

Signficant investment in 3DHS planes.

Twisted Hobbies - Planes and customer service ROCK.

This new site is awesome. What a refreshing change from the "old" sites. Also, I dont know what the mobile app cost you but it is awesome.

Donation sent.

Keep up the great work Steve.

Jeff