• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

mazjag

50cc
Jason, from Atlanta...Started off flying parkzone and E-flite until a guy at the club told me I needed to try an a PA Addiction..I was hooked on 3D at that point..I never thought I would be a fan of it...Now I have a 41" puck, 51" slick, and a "47 Osiris that I love. I`m all about the Osiris at the moment as it just scoots and tracks great...Still love the Addiction for slow on the deck stuff..I`m going to need some help with airplane setup I think...mixes etc....Some of the guys at my field think I`m good, but I`m not if you see someone that is good..I`d appreciate any advice given...Still working on rolling harrier...

Last edited by a moderator:

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey jason, welcome. This is an awesome site and you will definitely love it. My advice on rollers is to watch the 3d tutorial videos and match the stick movements. I practice that about 5 times a day and I hope to be able to do rollers on the sim soon. I am also learning rolling harriers as well :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Jason, from Atlanta...Started off flying parkzone and E-flite until a guy at the club told me I needed to try an a PA Addiction..I was hooked on 3D at that point..I never thought I would be a fan of it...Now I have a 41" puck, 51" slick, and a "47 Osiris that I love. I`m all about the Osiris at the moment as it just scoots and tracks great...Still love the Addiction for slow on the deck stuff..I`m going to need some help with airplane setup I think...mixes etc....Some of the guys at my field think I`m good, but I`m not if you see someone that is good..I`d appreciate any advice given...Still working on rolling harrier...

Welcome to the site! Plenty of people here happy to share advice and help you improve... all you've gotta do is ask! I'd recommend you stop by the "ask joe smith" forum, tons of good info there.

Thanks for the kind words man. Just came out and had a great time.

I am also happy to put on stickers and promote the forum:)

Look forward to being here

Thanks
Brian

P.S. What's a flying moves thread?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks for the kind words man. Just came out and had a great time.

I am also happy to put on stickers and promote the forum:)

Look forward to being here

Thanks
Brian

P.S. What's a flying moves thread?

Many of our members like to ask/learn from some of the more advanced and prolific Pilots.
I think the suggestion was for you to write about/describe how you leared to fly so well.

Here is a link to our forum for learning flying moves: http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?17-How-To-get-Sweet-Skills-Talk

New member, but been flyin' 3dhs and others for about 4 yrs. now. Long time member on RCG/RCU. Just found out from Ryan M about the this forum and the "big sale" tonight, so I thought I would sign in and say hi to all the 3dhs bros! Look like a great forum full of info! Thanks Ryan M for pointing me in the right direction, Dale

sparkx38

50cc
Been flying a little over two years. Have a 42" slick, Newly aquired 71" slick and a AW Pitts Python Gasser along with numerous slimers I rarely fly any more. By no means a pro at 3d'ing but am rapidly progressing.:thumbup: