Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Olie, Aug 23, 2012.

1. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Welcome Stuart!

Please share a few more photos of that Mustang. You will find a few Mustang fans here.

acerc, pawnshopmike and 49dimes like this.
  2. Bill Newton

Bill Newton New to GSN!

3. Bill Newton

Bill Newton New to GSN!

Hi guys...I m from Australia..a very small town called Pambula Beach...we fly from a private aerodrome about 20 minutes from where I live ..and the Club is affectionally know as "the Frogs Hollow Flyers'...yes thats the name of the place.
    I have only just got back into flying in the last 2 years ...but 60 years ago i was totally wrapped in it. Still am..but now retired from the IT world i can concetrate on the finer things in life...along with my very very helpful club members I have now come into the 21st Century...and love the challenges. So thats me..very much into the engineering side of things..but love the flying.
    Love this forum....Great work everyone...its outstanding.
    Thank heavens for the internet.

Regards from east coast Australia.

4. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Welcome to GSN Bill. . . . . . . . . :welcome:. I hope you are clear from all the fires that are ravaging your country.

5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Welcome!!! Or should I say welcome back to the hobby!! Planes are much lighter these days!

6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Welcome Bill!

I’m cracking up at the name of the club - absolutely classic!

Post a few photos of whatever you’re flying, building or engineering.

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Hi Bill from Australia. Glad you can join us.