• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Fond memories of Eagles Nest in September on horseback

Long ago, but still brings a smile
[MENTION=1100]alawson999[/MENTION] is this you???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428973006.468054.jpg

Just kidding!

Unclebrucer

New to GSN!
My name is Bruce or Uncle Bruce and I am new to the site from Littleton, Colorado. I am looking for information on how to use my new Spektrum DX9 transmitter. I have two DX8 transmitters and am moving up to the DX9 and I am lost. The instruction book that came with it is terrible! My club affiliation is Jefco Aeromod'lers.

Unclebrucer

New to GSN!
I saw someone that was willing to help me out but I don't even know how to reply to him plus I had to send my DX9 back to Horizon to get it fixed. No matter what I did I could not tighten up the gimbels or sticks in the vertical or up and down positions.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I saw someone that was willing to help me out but I don't even know how to reply to him plus I had to send my DX9 back to Horizon to get it fixed. No matter what I did I could not tighten up the gimbels or sticks in the vertical or up and down positions.
Hi [MENTION=3966]Unclebrucer[/MENTION]. Welcome to the site! Did you receive an email that said you had a private message? Your private messages work just like email, but just between forum members. There is a link to your private messages right under the "MY 3DRCF" button at the top of the page. If you click on a message there will be a "Quick Reply" box at the bottom where you can just start typing and click submit when finished. You can also click on "REPLY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE" for a more traditional looking email - type formatted page.

Hope this helps!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi [MENTION=3966]Unclebrucer[/MENTION]. Welcome to the site! Did you receive an email that said you had a private message? Your private messages work just like email, but just between forum members. There is a link to your private messages right under the "MY 3DRCF" button at the top of the page. If you click on a message there will be a "Quick Reply" box at the bottom where you can just start typing and click submit when finished. You can also click on "REPLY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE" for a more traditional looking email - type formatted page.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Nate!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Time to welcome some new members for this week! Welcome guys to the friendliest forum on the net! If you have any questions please let us know and we as a community can help ya out. Also, if you would introduce yourself here by telling us what and where you fly! Pics are always welcome and encouraged!
[MENTION=4002]3dflyer28[/MENTION] [MENTION=4003]3dvolta[/MENTION] [MENTION=3994]aviator2002[/MENTION] [MENTION=3991]Bubbagman61[/MENTION] [MENTION=4001]casski22[/MENTION] [MENTION=3988]eyeball74[/MENTION] [MENTION=3997]Hotrodpalmer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3992]Joe Jesky[/MENTION] [MENTION=4000]kinshas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3993]nappyroots2182[/MENTION] [MENTION=3999]Pedroagent[/MENTION] [MENTION=3996]ramoin[/MENTION] [MENTION=4004]risingmojo69[/MENTION] [MENTION=3998]Shockman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3995]sircrashalot[/MENTION] [MENTION=4005]therupman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3990]Zephyr61[/MENTION]

nappyroots2182

New to GSN!
I'm jeff. Been flying over 20yrs. I fly most anything that can fly. From the quad cities ill. My favorites to fly this year are my 73" aj laser and 85" p47. But I have some small stuff to break up the stress of the big ones. These days most my enjoyment comes from helping others with my experience so they don't have to learn the hard way like I did.