• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Jayaerobandit

New to GSN!
Thank you 3DMIKE!
Just joined sight, and i live in texas and fly mostly 35% now. Uploaded some picture.
Im building extreme flight extra 104" after my slick 540 crash.
I love 3D flying.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank you 3DMIKE!
Just joined sight, and i live in texas and fly mostly 35% now. Uploaded some picture.
Im building extreme flight extra 104" after my slick 540 crash.
I love 3D flying.

Nice! I have drooling over the EF Extra 104. Saw Daniel Holman throw it around and all I can say is WOW! You will have to hit up the Austin 3D Bash with [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION]! It's gonna be crazy!

SnowDog

It sure has!!! And with that I would like to give a warm welcome to [MENTION=2854]ChiTownFlyer[/MENTION]! Welcome and we hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do! Need anything just ask!

Welcome :) ChiTownFlyer im in chicago area as well...where do you fly?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo!!! More members to welcome into the fold! Welcome [MENTION=2867]koss1000[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2862]apjohnson[/MENTION]! I hope you guys have a great time here and if you need anything please let us know. Where do you guys fly and what is your favorite plane? That should get the intro rolling.

:peace:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Woo Hoo!!! More members to welcome into the fold! Welcome [MENTION=2867]koss1000[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2862]apjohnson[/MENTION]! I hope you guys have a great time here and if you need anything please let us know. Where do you guys fly and what is your favorite plane? That should get the intro rolling.

[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] you are the man with intros! I thought I was active on the forum and our website, FB but you make me look like a slacker. Keep it up. I think the new guys n gals appreciate the hospitality.

koss1000

30cc

Hi glad to be here. My favorite plane is an Edge 540 in any size. I live in Northern Nevada and fly from my little ranch for the most part. I also am a member of the Las Vegas Radio Control Club so when I go down to vegas I always try to get some fun in with those guys/gals. As of late I met some guys at a park in carson city and they are into the 3D foamies so I started to mess with those too and I am having as much fun (less money spent).

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi glad to be here. My favorite plane is an Edge 540 in any size. I live in Northern Nevada and fly from my little ranch for the most part. I also am a member of the Las Vegas Radio Control Club so when I go down to vegas I always try to get some fun in with those guys/gals. As of late I met some guys at a park in carson city and they are into the 3D foamies so I started to mess with those too and I am having as much fun (less money spent).

Awesome and we are glad you found us! Man to be able to fly from your own residence sounds like a dream to me! Gyro did you that? Nevada!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
@3DMIKE you are the man with intros! I thought I was active on the forum and our website, FB but you make me look like a slacker. Keep it up. I think the new guys n gals appreciate the hospitality.

Ha Ha Ha.... can you tell what I would rather be doing all day long? Work or fun..... Hmmmmmmm